Thursday, October 10, 2019

Kitchen, living room and breakfast nook reveal

My kitchen is never totally cleaned.  There are always dishes in the sink, dishes drying on the counter, backpacks and papers.  I was able to de-clutter and clean during nap time today and finally took some pictures.  We had our back splash installed after we closed on the house and I love how it turned out.  I have a center piece for the table but forgot to get it out for the picture.





I'm thinking of doing a picture gallery above this table.  Or maybe just one big family picture. 
I moved some of my Halloween decorations to take those pictures, but I put them back and decided to take some more with them in it.  I didn't set out much decoration this year because I haven't gone through all my stuff and not all my rooms are put together enough to actually decorate yet.



My living room is up next.  We get a lot of light in this room from all the windows and I love it.   




We still need to get some sort of coffee table and I'm not in love with the blanket ladder there, maybe not at all.  I need to put some stuff on the media table too and get some family pictures in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment