Monday, October 14, 2019

October catch up

I am behind 2 months on blogging.  (but I am going to backdate this for printing reasons) My computer has been messed up and not letting me download my pictures from my phone onto the computer.  Then my external hard drive wasn't working and I can't get the app to load on my phone.  I finally got things figured out and have a lot of catching up to do.  October was a busy month for us.  Kenzie played lots of volleyball and her team did great.  They made it to the playoffs and got the "VIP" award at the end of the season party.  I am so proud of her.  The littles enjoyed cheering her on too. 

 I made them run some errands with me after a game one day and half of them were not thrilled.
 Our neighborhood had a big fall fest that we went too.  The kids played some games and rode a few rides.  Kenzie and Rylee took Landon on the pirate ship and he loved it.  Kenzie was so sweet and protective of him.  She kept her arm in front of him the whole time.




 The next day Scotty worked with Madison on riding her bike with no training wheels.  I went for a jog and when I came home she was riding it all by herself.  I couldn't believe it.

She was so excited to throw away her training wheels!  I'm so proud of her and how hard she worked and how determined she was!

No comments:

Post a Comment