Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fun in the sun

We have spent the week playing outside and at the park!  The weather has been perfect and we are taking advantage of it!
My allergies however are not liking it!  We never had a freeze this year to kill off everything and now every time I go outside or the wind blows I am sneezing and trying to itch my nose off!


Kenzie had tball practice last night and I stayed home with Madi while Scotty took her!  She loves it and he of course says she is the best one out there!  I'm so glad so far that he has been able to take her to practices and be involved!

So far that has been our week!  I'm sitting in my class at the gym waiting for it to start.  I had to will myself to come in today!  I have been so tired lately and my allergies so bad it makes it had to breath through the classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment