Monday, April 9, 2018

Week wrap up

It's official.  Our house is on the market.  It's real now.  I have been a cleaning machine lately.  It is stressful making sure all the beds are made and the house is show ready everyday before we leave the house.  3 kids makes that nearly impossible. 
Thursday night Scotty was giving Kenzie a shower and Landon crawled in the shower with his clothes on while the door was open.  We ended up stripping him down and he loved it.  He kicked his feet and spun around in circles.  Later when I was drying the girls hair, he crawled back in the shower and got his jammies soaking wet.  He is a mess.   Friday morning Kenzie and I had eye appointments.  She did really good and I was so proud of her.  The doctor wants her to wear glasses at school and when she is watching her ipad.  She was so excited to try on and get glasses. 




There were pretty bad storms that came through Friday night.  We got ping pong ball size hail and lots of rain.  That night I went out with Autumn and Heidi.  We tried out a new restaurant and it was delicious.  We stopped for drinks afterwards and had so much fun.  It's nice to get away with just the girls every once in awhile.  Madison's soccer game was canceled Saturday morning due to the rain the night before.  Thank goodness because we woke up to temperatures in the 30's.  We would have froze our booties off.  We went to Bebe and Papa's house to visit for awhile.  The girls ended up spending the night and bubs and I came home to hang out.  This sweet boy just melts me.  He is just the sweetest little thing ever.  I gave him a bath and noticed how curly his hair is getting in the back.  I tried to get a picture but he is too busy and all over the place. 

Sunday morning we got ready and went and picked the girls up and dropped bubba off.  We were meeting some friends at Disney on Ice.







The kids had so much fun.  I loved it too and sang all my favorite Disney songs.  And danced of course too.  We all went to dinner afterwards and ended the night with a chocolate pinata that was delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment