Saturday, September 29, 2018

Mom and Dad getaway

Scotty and I were able to sneak off on a 5 day cruise.  My mom is the best and came over and spent the week with the kids while we were gone.  I missed them like crazy, but it was so nice to get away just with Scotty and have some us time.  Sitting at the pool and not having to count heads to make sure I knew where everyone was, or hearing "watch this" "did you see that" "are you watching" "look at me" was amazing.  The kids made us some pearler beads and wanted us to take them with us on our cruise so we would think about them.  We decided to take pictures of them at different places on the cruise.



 
 

The thought that was the funniest thing ever seeing their beads in all the different places.

 We stayed on the boat the whole time and didn't get off at any ports.  We got massages, took naps, shopped, gambled, saw shows, went to the comedy club, ate way to much food, drank a few too many drinks and had so much fun together.  It was so nice to get away and spend some one on one time together.  I was so ready to get home and see my babies though.  Mom did a great job with them.  I know 3 kids is a lot especially when you aren't used to it all day everyday.  The kids were happy and made it to school and all their events and mom survived too. I did get this picture from mom one day that made me laugh.  She said she was tired and ready for us to be home.
The girls were excited to see us and Landon didn't know what to think.  He climbed up in my lap and was smiling but staring at me and would just say "Mama" over and over.  It was so sweet.  However, I'm pretty sure he thinks I"m going to leave him again because he won't let me out of his sight.  It's 100 times worse now than before.  I'm going to soak it up for awhile though.

No comments:

Post a Comment