Friday, October 19, 2018

Happy Birthday Scotty

Last week was Scotty's birthday.  He turned 35 and we were so excited to celebrate him.  Both our parents and our friends met up for dinner that night.
 I may get to have my cheerleader after all.  Landon found Rylee's megaphone and he loved it.

 This little stinker threw his first true temper tantrum in the store.  We were at the checkout at Kohls and of course something went wrong and then I had to go stand in line at guest service.  He saw a Mickey and was screaming like a crazy baby.  There was no way I was giving in and getting him the Mickey, but a sweet old lady came over and gave him one.  She bought him one.  I'm not sure if it was just because she was tired of hearing him scream or if she just wanted to make him happy.  Either way, he got his way and was happy.  (I couldn't believe it)
 Love this sweet boy.
 Kenzie's school does a really cool field trip week every year in second grade.  They ride a bus everyday to the aquatic center and learn pool safety and get to swim.  I went and watched her on the last day.

No comments:

Post a Comment