Saturday, November 17, 2018

Playing

I took the kids to the ninja place.  We love going there.  They get to run wild and get all their energy out.

 Kenzie had her bestie over to spend the night.  I hadn't heard them in awhile and I came into the kitchen to find them all coloring together.
 This little boy LOVES his papa.  Anytime he is playing with his phone and we ask him who he is calling, it's always Papa.  He was so excited he came to watch Kenzie play volleyball.
 We had a couple of nice days where we could play outside so we took advantage of it.  It has been raining non stop for the majority of the last 2 weeks.


I love seeing him play outside and get all dirty. 


 The other day I was helping Makenzie clean her room.  She was rearranging the thousands of stuff animals on her bed.  They all have names and she called this one "Madi and Chaina".  I thought at first it was a strange name but maybe she was naming after Madison and it does have a chain on it.  I asked her how she came up with it and she showed me that tag that said "Made in China".....this girl cracks me up.
We also made it out to the park one day before dinner.  We were planning on meeting Scotty for dinner so we just left early and played for a couple hours before.  It actually worked pretty good because then they were hungry and ate all their food.

A few weekends ago the girls and I went out to Heid's moms lake house.  We went out after Makenzie's volleyball game and spent the afternoon driving around their property in the golf cart and watching the sunset over the lake.  The next day the kids were outside playing from sun up til we left around 4.  It was so nice to not have them glued to the ipad or tv.  Seeing them collect acorns and rocks and set up a store for us to come shop in brought back my childhood days.  I am thankful for everything we have, but what I wouldn't give to be able to raise my babies like I like grew up and have them know a more simple life.

No comments:

Post a Comment