Saturday, January 11, 2020

Basketball

The girls both started basketball and had their first games.  Kenzie played first and did really well.  The skill level has increased and the girls need to get more aggressive, which isn't in Kenzie's nature.
I didn't get to take any pictures of her playing because Landon had my phone playing games.  She did really good and had fun.  She says she wants to play basketball in college.  Madison had a game later in the afternoon.  Makenzie and Landon went to Autumn's house to play and I took Madi.  She loved having all my attention.  She did really well and was pretty aggressive going for the ball.  She looks so tiny compared to the other girls. 


I was so proud of her.  She said she had so much fun when the game was over.  She may be tiny but she sure does have a big personality and is feisty.  I loved watching her play.

No comments:

Post a Comment