Monday, November 11, 2019

The stomach virus hits the Smith house

Landon had his pumpkin party at school the day after Halloween.  Madison was sick with a stomach virus so Bebe came to the rescue and took Landon to his party.  

 

 Madison stayed home from school on Friday.  It gave me some down time to set up my dining table for Thanksgiving and start on my Christmas decor.  We are hosting Thanksgiving so I wanted the dining room to stay fall'ish.



Madison started feeling better and I ended up catching it Saturday  night.  Luckily Scotty was home on Sunday to let me sleep all day.  Everyone went to school Monday and I laid around resting until the school called to let me know Makenzie threw up at school.  I picked her up and tried to keep her confined to her room.  Poor girl was down for the count for a few hours and felt completely better by the morning.  I kept her home to rest just in case.  Thursday morning Landon told me his belly hurt and laid down in my bed and then my worst stomach virus nightmare came true.  Landon caught the virus too.  I spent the day trying to catch as much as I could in a trashcan.  He didn't give me much warning though.  He ended up getting it the worst.  I called his pediatrician after his 11th time to throw up.  She called him in some anti nausea medicine and that finally gave him some relief.   He felt fine the next day and I tried to keep him contained to the couch.






Everyone finally started to feel better, and luckily Scotty didn't catch it.  I deep cleaned everything and hopefully got the virus out of our house.




No comments:

Post a Comment