Thursday, January 26, 2017

33 weeks

33 weeks!  I can't believe we are already 33 weeks!  I have been feeling lots of pressure this week!  I'm pretty sure he is getting too big to move around in there anymore!
I'm becoming very uncomfortable.  More and more everyday actually!  Sleeping is becoming interrupted by bathroom breaks and trying to roll over.  I saw my doctor last week.  I didn't gain any weight from my last appointment so I'm still at 33 pounds gained so far.  I have noticed that I'm not able to eat as much at one sitting as normal.  I think because he takes up so much room in there.
The girls love feeling him rocking and rolling in there.  My whole stomach moves and you can see him rolling across my stomach!  I hope the next 5 weeks fly by because we are so ready to meet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment