Monday, January 2, 2017

Wrapping up 2016

The weather here has been crazy!  Warm one day and cold the next!  We have been taking every chance we get to play outside!  Plus it helps burn off their energy!  I can't even count how many times I've heard, "I'm bored", or "there's nothing to do".

We have played lots of games!  They got tons of new games for Christmas!
Dallas came over to play one day this week!  Kenzie is not amused with Barbies!
Friday we met some girls from Kenzie's class at Urban Air to play for awhile!  I love all the moms and we ended up staying 3 hours talking while they all ran around and played!  I only got pictures at the beginning and didn't get a group shot before we all left!


It's a rough life for Madison!  She fell asleep with her headphones on watching a movie in the car!  We kidnapped Bebe on the way home and she came over and spent Friday night with us!
Saturday morning Austin, Leslie and their crazy crew came over for us to do our Christmas!

My sweet bubba put all my Christmas stuff back up in the attic for me and helped dad install my new doorbell camera!
We all went and had lunch together and then came home for naps and get ready to ring in the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment