Sunday, November 5, 2017

Snaggle tooth

The tooth fairy came to visit our house again last week!  Kenzie lost her 3rd tooth!  (The bottom left). We were eating dinner and I asked her if she was going to lose her loose tooth before her dentist appointment on Monday.  She said I don't know and took a bite of a green bean (fresh and crisp) and it popped out!
Crazy kid!!  It was perfect timing right after I had asked her about it!  That night was a rough one for Madi!  She came in my bed around 2 and tossed and turned all night and finally at 4 I got up with her and we went in the living room!  She ended up throwing up around 5:30 and Kenzie walked in our room about 5:50 and threw up!  I guess my little tummy bug got them too!  We laid around the house and did nothing all day!
Kenzie was fine after her one little episode!  But Madi was pretty puny the whole day and got sick a few more times!  By dinner everyone was feeling better and I got them to eat something light and off to bed!  Saturday morning we were so ready to get out of the house!  We went to a little park and brought some balls and bubbles and played outside for awhile!  We had snacks and drinks and it was fun just to be out of our house!
Some friends ended up there too so we had fun visiting with them!  They invited us over and we spent the rest of the day hanging out and ate dinner with them!  We ended our day with bubble baths!

Landon did not like his sisters covered in bubbles!  He puckered his lips and did the sad cry until Kenzie washed them off and then he laughed!  I am crossing my fingers that the bug is out of of our house now!  Today mom and I went to Canton to do some shopping!  We took Landon with us and he was so good the whole one!
We stopped off at the outlet mall on the way home and got the kids some cute stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment