Thursday, November 16, 2017

Trying to catch up

Monday Autumn whitened my teeth and the results were amazing!  


Later the girls had dentist appointments after school!  They both had a great checkup and the dentist said their teeth were perfect!  (No pictures and I'll explain why later)

Tuesday night I went to dinner and the movies with Heidi and Autumn!  We saw Bad Moms Christmas and it was hilarious!!  (Again no pictures....)

Wednesday Scotty and I ran some errands and went and had lunch while the kids were in school!  

Thursday morning I ran to Walmart to put some things on layaway for the kids!  My phone was stolen out of my cart and I didn't realize it until I got back in my car to leave!  I went back in and they pulled the camera footage and saw a guy take it right out of my buggy!  He walked right beside me and I had no clue!  I spent the rest of the morning having that phone shut off and starting a claim to get a new phone shipped to me!  I had to change every password I could think of after realizing he could open my phone and go strait into my apps!  We ended up going to Autumns house after school to hang out!  We ordered dinner and let the kids play!

Friday I me Amber and we ran some errands!  When I got home my new phone was there!! Hallelujah!  I'm not sure how I ever made it growing up without a phone!  That night Autumn came over and whitened moms teeth while the kids all played!  Kenzie ended up going home and spending the night with Rylee!  They are such sweet friends!

Saturday Kenzie had her last soccer game!  They played great and won!

Madison and her little friend Will found a few snakes before the game!
Later on a bunch of us met up for dinner!  3 moms with 6 kids!
They all look like teenagers on their phones snap chatting!  

Sunday morning we got ready for our family pictures!  They ended up getting canceled so we went shopping and had lunch instead!

We took the kids to the toy store and let them show us some things they want for Christmas!  They basically want everything!  Bubba even got in on picking stuff out!


My oldest child found something he wanted too...
We came home and watched the Cowboy game!  It was a terrible game!  I spent the afternoon trying to get this lazy boy moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment