Friday, June 29, 2018

Mother's Day (week)

My family spoiled me on mother's day this year.  I woke up to breakfast in bed and lots of homemade cards from the girls. Scotty spoiled me by not making me change one single diaper all day.  Later on we went to my moms house to visit with her and have lunch.  It was such a wonderful day and I am so blessed to a mommy to my 3 sweet babies. 
I laughed so hard at this paper Madison filled out for Bebe.
  Madison started to not feel well later that week.  I took her to the doctor and bribed her with Bahama Bucks if she let them do a strep test.  Sure enough the poor girl had strep. 
 Autumn and I are still walking in the mornings before it gets too hot.  It's nice to be in a routine and just know we are going to do it a certain time every day.   Madison and Paislee stayed with Scotty while we walked and he sent us this picture of these crazies. 

We went out to celebrate Koko's birthday at a fun place with a playground outside for the kids to play at and picnic tables to eat at.  Dollar beers too!!!

It's funny to me how different boys are from girls.  Landon is obsessed with cars and balls.  He will drive a car all over the living room and make little sounds.  I love it.  

                                                          
Our pool in the neighborhood finally opened and we went after we picked Kenzie up from school.  Landon was too cool in his sunglasses and hat.   He loved the water and would sit on the top step and splash around. 







No comments:

Post a Comment