Friday, June 29, 2018

Summertime Fun

Madison is doing really good in soccer and says she loves playing. Bebe and Papa came to watch and bubs went off with Papa for awhile to explore. 


We spend most of our days at the pool.  Landon does pretty good for the most part.   Don't get me wrong, it is much easier to just take the girls and not have him with us.  I have to make sure I slather him in sunscreen and keep him shaded as much as I can.




 Madison had her last day of school.  We were so blessed to have such sweet teachers this year.  She really opened up and made new friends and learned so much this year.

Madison had her end of the season soccer party.  It was at a splash pad and the kids had so much fun.
 Kenzie's teacher called me and said she nominated Kenzie for a special award at school.  Scotty and I were so excited to watch her get if from her principle.  She was so nervous and shy but I know she was so proud of herself...we were too.
 Pool, pool and more pool.  My kids love swimming.  We prefer to go to Amber's house to swim.  It has the perfect spot for Landon to sit and play and the girls play so good with Reid that Amber and I can actually sit and talk.

 These two bald headed goofballs went to a Ranger's game.  It was so hot and Autumn and I were so paranoid that they were going to get burned up. They had a great time and us girls had a great day hanging out with the kiddos together.  I love that they are getting to know each other more and hanging out together.

We went to Bebe and Papa's house and they had a water slide set up for the kids in the back yard.   The girls had a blast.  Bubba didn't know what to think so Papa got in and sat with him.  And then he surprised us all by going down the slide.  The girls thought it was the funniest thing they had ever seen. 





No comments:

Post a Comment