Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Our weekend

Saturday Bebe and I took the kids skating.  I was worried how bubba would do but he was amazing.  He had snacks, the iPad and cars and did great.






We stayed a couple hours and then Autumn and the girls showed up so we stayed a little longer.

Kenzie had a friend come over and spend the night later on.  Sunday we went to Bebe and Papa’s while Scotty had a fantasy baseball draft.  The kids helped Papa with some yard work and then we spent the afternoon outside playing and I even got a little nap on a chair on the porch.




Madison took pony pictures a few weeks ago at school!  They came home yesterday and are so cute.



Last night after Scotty got home, I took the girls to our old neighborhood for a walk.  We parked at the front of the neighborhood and they rode their bikes while I jogged.  We ended up doing 2.61 miles!  I couldn’t believe it.  Madison’s legs got a little tired, but she did it.  We stopped off at the school park to play before heading home.


It was a fun night and we will definitely do it again.







No comments:

Post a Comment