Thursday, April 4, 2019

Giraffes Can’t Dance

Makenzie had her 2nd grade performance last week!  It was called Giraffes Can’t Dance and was very cute!  






Her cheering section plus Madison, mommy and daddy.





Her art work was displayed outside so we got to see that on our way out!  She really loves art!

We went to dinner afterwards with Heidi, Rob and Tessie.  It was a fun night!  Wednesday, Kenzie and I went on a jog/scooter ride!  Poor girl had a rough night.  She fell off the scooter once and then hit her shin pretty hard at the playground!  



Madison has soccer practice on Thursday nights!  Makenzie took bubs to the backstop and taught him how to climb it!  



I can’t remember if I have blogged about joining weight watchers or not! I joined at the end of December but started taking it “serious” the beginning of January!  





 I’m pretty happy with my results so far!  I’m hoping April gives me even better losses!  




No comments:

Post a Comment