Wednesday, April 24, 2019

A little catch up

April has been such a busy and fun month for us!  The girls and I snuck away one Sunday to go see Dumbo.  We loved it!  Such a cute movie!

Later that afternoon we went on a walk/jog and stopped at the park and our new house to check it out!

They had it all trenched and ready to pour the slab.



When Kenzie asks to snuggle, we snuggle!  I love that sweet girl so much!

They poured our foundation the next week!  Kenzie and I drive by every morning on the way to school and we’re so excited to see the big trucks at our lot!



I was complaining how bad my feet hurt from needing new running shoes and my sweet girls gave me a foot massage.

Kenzie had Moving with Mom at her school that Friday.  This is the only picture we took!  We did lots of fun activities like jumping rope, hula hooping, burpee tic tac toe, dancing and others!  We also had yummy yogurt parpaits too!

It was a busy and fun week!

No comments:

Post a Comment