Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving and beginning of Christmas

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!  We hosted this year in our new house.  It was so fun to have everyone over and hanging out while we cooked.  After we ate we went and did a little Black Friday shopping.  I got a lot of my Christmas shopping out of the way. 

The next morning we notice a paint can had been knocked over in my craft room.  It was still wet so I knew it had happened recently but no one will fess up to it.  $200 later most of it came out. 
 We also decided to get a puppy.  They were born late Thanksgiving and we are so excited to bring one home in January.
 The kids and I went and saw the new Frozen 2 movie and both grandmas went with us too.  It was a really cute movie.
We finally had Madison's room painted.   Her furniture is still to bright for me.  I need to distress it or repaint it. 
 That weekend we celebrated Audrey's birthday at Urban Air.  They redid our local one and it is so cool now.
 
Scotty's Christmas party for work was at Shenanigans.  We always have so much fun when we go.  They rent out the whole place for a few hours and have to coolest extra things there. This year they had a live reindeer outside and of course Santa was there handing out gifts.



 We left the party a little early and headed to have dinner with my brother and his family.  We celebrated my nephews birthday. 
 I took the kids to visit Santa and get our annual picture.  It was the fastest visit we have ever had.  Normally we stand in line with tons of people and by the time we take our picture, the kids are over it.  Not this time.  We were in and out in about 10 minutes. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment