Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

Christmas morning came very early.  The girls tried to get us up at 4am.  That was a big NOPE.  I told them to go back to bed and they came back in around 6.  Apparently they stayed awake and played with their stuff Santa brought.






 Madison opened the blinds for me and noticed Santa brought them a trampoline.  The kids ran outside and jumped for a little while and then got dressed to go out front and try out their new toys.  Landon LOVES driving his jeep and actually is a pretty good driver.

Bebe and Papa came over and we exchanged presents with them.  My mom collects "Cows on parade" and Makenzie picked her out an astronaut cow.  It was my year to give my dad the infamous paper weight.  I froze it in water and his reaction was priceless.

Madison got some skates and was so excited to try them out.  She definitely needs some practice but had so much fun trying them out.  The Hogans came over and we exchanged gifts with them and they made a big dinner.  It was so nice having our family and best friends over to celebrate.  Rylee ended up spending the night and the girls rode their hover boards around instead of walking.  I tried the hover board and just cannot do it.



No comments:

Post a Comment