Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Check up time

I hate the mornings where I frantically wake up to see its sunny in my room, normally pitch black--and realize its seven freaking thirty! We are normally out the door by 7. I'm running around brushing my teeth while getting dressed! And of course I didn't get our lunches ready last night like I normally do!!! Horrible start to the my day!! On the flip side, my sweet girl had her check up today, so Scotty brought her to my work! She weighs 23 pounds 11 ounces, 32 inches long and her head is 18 inches around!! That puts her in the 25-50% for weight, 50-75% on length and 25% on her head--all around PERFECT! I had to poke her toe and check her iron level--13.4--perfect! It had been low at her 12 month check up, but she's eating better now!! She did great! Let the doctor look her over real good! She's not worried about her not talking, so I'm not going to either!!! She definitely brightened my day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment