Friday, February 1, 2013

TGIF

Whew, it's Friday!!!! We have such a busy weekend ahead, I'm so happy to just relax tonight with my girl!!!

The babysitter sent me a sweet picture of Makenzie and her friend Corbin reading a book together(see below--still haven't figured out how to post a picture and then more wording) It makes me so happy to see her engaging and playing with other kiddos!!

We came home and played outside on the swingset! She is getting so good at climbing and sitting down to go down the slide! Her favorite is swinging!! For dinner we had hot dogs and Mac an cheese, with blueberries or dessert!!! While i was making dinner, she was playing in her kitchen and kept bringing things into my kitchen, so i would tell her to take it back to her kitchen, she would load everything up--under her chin!!! It is the funniest thing! When she runs out of hand space, she just tucks it away under her chin--pretty smart actually!!

I like to take her clothes off for dinner because she is not so good with the spoon and tends to make a mess! But after dinner, she decided she wanted to run around---nekked, so of course I got some hiney shots!!! I'm thinking about starting to potty train soon, so I figured we would try and sit on the potty before our her bath--nothing happened but maybe she'll get used to sitting on it at least!!!

After her bath, I painter her toes for her pictures tomorrow! I used to do it all the time as a baby, but since its been winter I haven't! She sat still an key me do it but had a look of confusion the whole time! Afterwards she walked on the side of her feet as if she couldn't let her ties hit the ground!! Crazy girl!!

My computer is still in the shop, but should be back soon--but for now I have no way to get my pictures off my cameras! I will do a recap post with pics from my camera later!!























No comments:

Post a Comment