Sunday, December 25, 2016

29 weeks

29 weeks today!!  This week has been good!  We have been so busy with Christmas activities that I haven't gotten much rest!  My doctor had me start taking some iron tablets everyday for anemia that showed up on my blood work!  That has caused some upset tummy but other than that I have felt pretty good!
I need to go get some more maternity clothes!  The things I have now are getting a little tight!  These leggings I wore and the denim jacket are regular clothes but it was a tight squeeze!  I hate to buy a bunch of maternity clothes knowing I won't wear them for much longer, and then never again!
I have been waking up a lot more at night!  Bathroom breaks are about every 3 hours not to mention my hips ache all night from laying on my side!  I have also started to get night sweats which is pretty annoying too!  It's hard to imagine how close we are to meeting this sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment