Sunday, December 18, 2016

Another weekly update

A house in our neighborhood has a mailbox that goes directly to Santa!  This week the girls wrote letters and we took them over to mail them!



It's so fun watching them believe in the magic of Christmas.  We took the girls to see Trolls again on Wednesday!  This time daddy got to go and Amber and Reid met us up there too! 

Later that night Madi woke up with 103 fever in the middle of the night.  She tossed and turned in bed with me the rest of the night!  I took her to the doctor but she thought it was just viral!  All her test came back negative!  Friday night we went to the Polar Express in our neighborhood!  It was fun!  We saw Santa first and took some pictures!

Next up was "ice skating".  It was really plastic and not ice but she had fun either way!

We took some pictures by the Christmas tree and then hopped on the bus to look at Christmas lights!!


The girls wanted to have a sleepover that night and we moved Madi's mattress on the floor and let them snuggle!  Of course Madi wets the bed and we started our day way too early on Saturday!  My mom was a saint and let me lay around and be lazy while she cleaned, cooked and even baked my cookies for my cookie exchange party later that night!
I/Bebe made Andes Mint cookies and they were pretty good!  Everyone seemed to like them!  The party was fun and not only had yummy cookies but an amazing dinner!  This morning I slept in until 11:00.  It was AMAZING!  Scotty kept the girls entertained and I woke up feeling very refreshed!  Baby Reid had his birthday party today.  The girls still weren't feeling very good so I kept them home with Scotty while I went!
It was a cute party and Reid looked so cute.  When I got home Madi had spiked a fever and Kenzie was croup coughing and had a sore throat.  Poor babies!  We laid around and watched football and movies and had an early bedtime!  I guess it's back to the doctor tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment