Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

The girls woke up so excited this morning.  They came squealing into our room, VERY early, excited that Santa had come.   We got up and started off our Christmas.


                                      








 Scotty surprised me with a new car.  I couldn't believe it.  He did a really good job keeping this a secret.  I had no idea.

Kenzie's reaction when she opened her hatchimal was priceless.  She screamed and squealed and was so excited.  











After all the presents were opened and somewhat picked up, we headed to Bebe and Papa's house for round 2.  We had a delicious lunch and exchanged presents.



I promise Madi was there with us today.  She  was so hard to get pictures of.  She was all over the place or had her back to me playing.   The girls ended up staying at Bebe and Papa's house to spend the night.  Scotty and I came home and picked up all the toys and trash and tried to organize things.  I also got in a long hot bath and had time to sit down and write 4 blog post.  As nice as it was, it was too quiet and I missed my babies.  We had an AMAZING Christmas this year.  Not only did everyone get spoiled with presents and things that they wanted, we got to spend quality time with family and friends and really celebrated the season.  I can't wait for next Christmas where we will have a sweet baby boy with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment