Thursday, July 13, 2017

Landon is 4 months

My sweet baby boy is 4 months old!  He is the most absolute sweetest baby ever!!   And I'm pretty sure the most handsome too.  I tell him he is so handsome at least 100 times a day and he probably thinks that is his name!
He has found his toes and they are almost always in his hands or his mouth! When he gets them and pulls them up he looks like a little ball.  He has started grabbing at his toys and bringing them to his mouth.  Tummy time is still his least favorite thing to do.  I can get about 5-10 minutes from him and then he is over it!  I haven't really seen him roll over any more but he does manage to scoot around on his back.
We started him on foods this month and he LOVES it.  He started with sweet potatoes and has had peaches, bananas and peas since!  I give him food 2 times a day and he will sit with his mouth open until I get the next bite in.  I am slowly upping his bottles to 5 ounces but he is still wanting to eat every 2-3 hours!
He continues to be an amazing sleeper!  I lay him down around 8 or 8:30 and he sleeps all night until around 7:30/8.  Sometimes he will go back to sleep until 9/9:30.  If we are home I will lay him down for a nap around 10:30/11 and again around 3.  He prefers to nap in my bed which I don't mind (but sleeps for the night in his bed).  I normally snuggle up next to him and take a nap too or play on my phone and rest.
He has his check up tomorrow and I will get his measurements!  He is wearing 3-6 or 6 month clothes and a size 2 diapers!  I will edit this tomorrow and add his stats!

EDIT:
Bubba went to the doctor and weighed 15 pounds 12 ounces which puts him in the 51%.  He was 26 inches in the 71%.
He had to get 3 shots and an oral vaccine and did not like it at all!  Poor guy!  The doctor said he is perfect, which we already knew!
All my babies at 4 months old!  Kenzie on top, Madi in the middle and Landon on the bottom!

No comments:

Post a Comment