Saturday, July 8, 2017

Movies, dancing and swimming

Wednesday morning was slow for us.  It had been a super late night and no one wanted to get up.  I did drag myself to the gym and decided we needed to get out and do something while Scotty was off work for the day.  We decided on going to the movies.  
I was nervous how Landon would do, and grabbed an isle seat so I could make a fast getaway if I needed to.  He did great though!
Thursday I went to the gym and then took the girls to go swimming!
We came home for naps!  I have gotten hooked on watching Prison Break on Netflix and was able to get in a few episodes while he slept.
Friday Madison had her first gymnastics class!  She was nervous but did so good!  She kept turning around and waving to us.
We came home and had a dance party afterwards! Kenzie was breaking it down.

We went to Ambers house to swim a little later!  Madison surprised me by jumping in and swimming without her floaties.

Landon swam in his floatie for a long time! He was so content floating around and watching us swim.



No comments:

Post a Comment