Friday, March 23, 2018

All caught up

Saturday morning Autumn and I took the kids to the park to play for awhile!  The weather was supposed to get nasty later and we wanted them to run off some energy.


We went to lunch afterwards and we were all ready to get home and relax!  Sunday morning we went to a birthday party for Kenzie's little boyfriend Ryan!  Madison has been branching out a little and doing more brave things.  
They played a mean game of dodge ball before we left.
We came home and played in the backyard for awhile!  We put Landon on the trampoline for the first time and he loved it.

Monday we were back to the school routine!  I'm not going to lie--I did a little happy dance when I dropped them off!  I spent all week purging the house and getting it ready for our realtor to come take pictures and get our house listed.  Bebe came over Tuesday and entertained the kids so I could get some work done!  I touched up nail holes and and cleaned baseboards and blinds!  Wednesday we had our design appointment to pick out all our stuff for the new house.  It was so overwhelming and my head was spinning trying to pick out the perfect combos.  Later Amber dropped Paislee off to stay with us for awhile and then Scotty picked up Reid and Madi from school.  
Landon is going to give me a heart attack!  Thursday I found him on the first step and then he would throw his hands up and roll off the step.  The girls never did stuff like this.
Thursday night we went to an Easter dinner with the Easter bunny!  The kids were so excited.




By Friday he had mastered all the stairs. (I only let him do it once and I was right there the whole time)
This boy I swear!  Our realtor came over today and we got our pictures taken of the house and we should get it listed next week!  Then the real "fun" starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment