Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Spring break

Spring break was last week and we tried to do something fun everyday!  Sunday night Madison stayed the night with Paislee at her house and Rylee spent the night at our house.
Monday morning Landon had his 1 year cake smash pictures with Ashley!  Surprise, but he loved the cake!  
I snuck a picture in while he was digging in.  Later that afternoon I took Kenzie and Rylee to Painting with a Twist to paint a unicorn. Madison went and played with Paislee at Autumn's house!


They had a lot of fun!  Tuesday I took the girls to McDonalds to play and eat lunch. We met Amber there and the kids had fun running around.

Wednesday morning Landon had his 1 year check up!  The doctor said he is perfect and we agree!
 Autumn and I took the girls to see Peter Rabbit at the movies later. Bubba stayed home with daddy and slept off his shots.
When we got home we decided to take a walk and ended up at the park for a few hours!  Bubs loves the slide!

Later on Scotty took the girls, and Rylee, to Shenanigans to play and eat dinner!  Bubs and I stayed home and cleaned!  Well I tried.  This boy is everywhere.  Climbing in my cabinets and throwing dishes out, picking trash out of the trash can and throwing balls all over the house.

Thursday the girls went to open gym at a gymnastics place!  I was able to sneak away and get a pedicure!  When we got home they were whining and complaining about being bored so I told them to go outside and play.  A few minutes later I turn around to see them standing at the door begging to come in.
That evening I took them to Urban Air to play!  Bebe was over so she went too.  Afterwards we all went out to eat and have a much needed drink.

Friday morning a bunch of us met up at the zoo.  It was the busiest I have ever seen it, but we had fun!
The carousel makes me dizzy so I stayed back and loved on this sweet thing while they rode.




They all fell asleep on the way home and we spent the rest of the night being lazy!
That wraps up our spring break week!  It was loaded with friends and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment