Thursday, March 1, 2018

Birthdays, ninja and a dragonfly

We celebrated my daddy's birthday last week!  64 years young!  I love him so much and am so lucky he's my daddy!
This little boy is such a cuddler!  Anything soft he will use to snuggle up with.
Instead of ninja class last week, we tried out Urban Air.  It was fun and the kids had a blast!  Madison liked it more because she was able to play to instead of just watch at ninja.




Kenzie drug out a little bike for Landon and pushed him up and down the sidewalk for a while!

He loved it!  Sunday was Dallas' birthday party!  He turned 7!  I hate that they are getting so big!
It was at an arcade so the kids had fun running around playing games!  Madison hit the jackpot on one and was so excited the rest of the day.
Afterwards we went and signed papers on a new house!
More on that later, but we are super excited.  Poor bubba just goes along with anything Kenzie makes him do!  He adores her.
Tuesday Madison helped me do things around the house!  Laundry, packing and organizing.

Tuesday night Kenzie was a dragonfly in her 1st grade musical. I had crappy seats and couldn't see her very well and I was wrestling Landon the whole time!  Some friends sent me some pictures though.



No comments:

Post a Comment