Friday, May 4, 2018

Part 1 catch up

Somehow a month has gone by without me blogging.  The app on my phone doesn't work with blogging and my big computer has been acting up so I haven't been able to.  Plus I feel like we have been so busy lately.  I'm going to do a few quick catch up posts.  

Landon loves playing on the trampoline with his sisters....or even by himself.  I'm not going to lie--sometimes we put him in there and zip it up so he can't fall out.  That way I am able to play with the girls outside for a little bit and he enjoys it anyways. 



 Landon loves to be outside.  If the girls are playing outside he will stand at the window and bang on it and yell to them.  His other favorite thing to do is brush his hair.  Anytime he sees a brush, or anything that resembles a brush, he will brush his hair and then try to do ours.

 A couple weekends ago we went shopping for some new furniture.  Scotty took the girls downstairs to get a drink and Landon spotted them from upstairs.  He was banging and yelling so loud everyone could hear him. 

 I took the kids to have their pictures in the bluebonnets.  Autumn and her kids went to and we had fun playing in the flowers.










These are from the photographer, but I took a few on my phone too.







 Look at these sweet curls.



It was a fun night.  We met Chris for dinner on the way home and then it was off to rinse all the flower pollen off us.  We were all a sneezy mess by the time we made it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment