Friday, May 4, 2018

Part 2 catch up

We were all getting ready to go to Madison's soccer game and I found Landon in the living room with my headband on.  At the soccer game it was all we could do to keep him off the field.  He wants to be out and about and do everything his sisters do.  Madison played really good and scored a goal. 



This little boy is a trouble maker.  He is also the reason I can't get anything done.  He climbed in the dishwasher the other day and was hitting the top rack and making water sprinkle on him.

 Then I'm running late to get to Kenzie's school so I take him outside to wait on Scotty who was coming home to stay with bubs.  I started my car and put him in and let him roam while I collected trash and threw it away from the front seat.  I looked in the back and he was sitting up on the seat and had found a capri sun Kenzie left in the cup holder.  He was squeezing it like a fountain spraying it everywhere and all over him.  I was so glad to hand him off to his daddy.
Kenzie had a busy week at school.  The book fair, research project presentation and a field trip.  She researched George Washington Carver all by herself at school and wrote a book about him.  We made a poster at him and then she presented it at school to her classmates and parents.  I was so proud of her. 
 I took her home with me early after her presentation and we went and got sonic drinks and played at the park for awhile.  Kenzie spent her time on the monkey bars until her hands were all blistered up and then moved onto the tire swing.  I remember playing on the tire swing everyday at school during recess.  It was fun swinging her around and listening to her squeal.



 That Friday I went on a field trip with her class to Dallas Heritage Park.  It was full of old houses and we got to look at and go in and explore them.  In my opinion, it wasn't an ideal field trip for 1st graders.  They got a little bored with the houses but they did have fun running around outside.



 Saturday Madison had a soccer game and she played against her friend Rachel.

 After he game we went to Aspasians.  It's a craft fair in our town and is normally huge and tons of people.  It turned windy and started raining and so a lot of vendors left.  We didn't end of buying anything but had fun walking around and then went and had lunch.

We have been spending a lot of time outside.  Landon loves roaming around and climbing up the slide.  He recently discovered he can push  his car all around the yard.

We spent all day at Autumn's house and bubs didn't get a nap and was exhausted.  I soaked up all his snuggles and was so surprised when he fell asleep on me.  He is never still long enough to fall asleep on me anymore. 
I heard Makenzie and Landon laughing in my room the other day and caught them being so sweet together.  Our room looks so bare because we got new bedroom furniture and sold our old set before the new set has come in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment