Friday, May 4, 2018

Part 3 catch up

This little guy is so close to walking but just isn't brave enough to let go and do it.  He pushes his walker all over the house.  
 Kenzie wanted her hair braided for school the other day.  I don't know how to really braid but I did my best I could and she LOVED it. 
 And this little guy got his very first hair cut.  He did awesome.  I gave him a sucker as soon as he sat down and he never took it out of his mouth.  He sat down in the chair as my baby with a mullet and he left as a big boy with a big boy hair cut.





 He looks so adorable with his hair cut.  Amber wanted me to go with her to get Paislee's ears pierced.  She looks precious with her earrings.
Autumn and I took the big girls to do an inflatable run last weekend.  We were all so excited and we had so much fun.













It was a lot of running.  I was very surprised how much we ended up running and was super proud of the girls.  We were hot and sunburned by the time we left.  We grabbed a snow cone and some lunch and then picked up the little ones and headed home for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment