Thursday, January 31, 2019

Bebe's Birthday and bike riding

We celebrated Bebe's birthday.  We met her and Papa and their friends Sharon and Frank at Olive Garden for dinner.  


 I love how much my kids love her and her love for them is so special to me.  She truly is my best friend and I couldn't have asked for a better mom, and Bebe.   That weekend we went and celebrated some more with dinner at MiCocina and then out for some Bingo.
I took the kids to Sweet Frog after school one day.  They were so excited. 


 Madison has been begging us to take her and practice riding her bike with no training wheels.  We finally had a semi nice day weather wise and loaded up to the park.  She was so excited and did pretty good.




Poor Scotty ran up and down the parking lot so many times bent over holding her seat.  I tried to help but she said she like the way daddy did it better and she wouldn't let me.  I ordered a handle that sticks out behind her seat that we can hold next time and not have to bend over and run--it was brutal. We played at the park before heading home.




No comments:

Post a Comment