Thursday, January 17, 2019

Madison't Christmas performance and "the bug"

Wednesday morning Madison had a performance at her school.  She did so good remembering her line and singing all the songs.  I didn't get a lot of pictures because there was a cute little camel standing in front of her and we couldn't see her. 


Mom took Landon home after the performance to hang out with them for the day/night.

That afternoon when I picked her up from school her teacher said she didn't think she felt good and that she didn't eat any of her lunch.  She said she was fine so we ran a few errands and then.......Threw up all in my car.  That is the absolute worst thing ever.  I felt so bad for her!!  She kept saying "I'm sorry for throwing up in your car".....bless her heart.  That night we had tickets to The Gift of Christmas at Prestonwood Baptist Church.  It is the coolest thing ever.  We kept going back and forth on if we should chance it bringing Madison.  We decided she would stay home with Scotty.  On the way there he called me and said he thought Madison would be ok and packed a bag and met us at dinner.  She didn't eat anything but seemed ok so we went.
We had great seats.  I didn't get any pictures because I was so focused on Madison and making sure she was ok.  She was in my lap, off my lap, laying down, hot, cold.....just fidgety.  I had a bag ready just in case.  Poor girl was DONE about 30 minutes before it was over so Scotty took her out into the lobby until it was time to leave.  She seemed better the next morning but laid around just to be sure.  By Thursday night she was feeling better so we went to see Santa!!  There was no line when we got there and the kids got cute stuffed animals and had fun.


Friday morning Scotty went to wake up Makenzie and she had just thrown up in her bed.....another one down.  We spent the day in our jammies and watched a million movies.  She got the bug worse than anyone and I felt so bad for her.

 The elves ended up with the bug too.  Poor little things!!
Scotty ended up not feeling well Friday and Saturday, but luckily everyone was feeling better by the end of the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment