Thursday, January 31, 2019

Roadtrip

We started 2019 off with a trip to the hill country to visit my uncles.  We picked Bebe up bright and early and started out road trip.  The kids did really good for the long drive.  My Aunt Jess made a delicious New Year's Day dinner that night that was amazing.  The next day my Uncle Jim took the kids, and then Bebe too, out on the 4 wheeler.  The kids loved it.  
That night we met my Uncle Jerry and his family for dinner.  The kids got to visit and play with their cousin Teagan.  
We spent the rest of our time playing outside and we also did some shopping. 

I was so ready to get home and sleep in my bed.  I spent 3 night snuggled up to this little "angel" who tossed and turned and kicked and punched me all night.
It was a fun quick trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment