Sunday, October 9, 2016

16, 17 and 18 weeks

I forgot to write a post about 16 weeks!  And I totally forgot to do a chalkboard and picture for 17 weeks!  Oops!
So now I am 18 weeks!  I have been feeling pretty good!  My belly is getting bigger and bigger and starting to get in the way!  Bending over to pick something up or trying to sit up in bed is a big ordeal!  It's amazing to me how much faster this has happened this go around!  
I'm still feeling lots of little kicks and was able to feel one on top of my tummy but it was supper LOW and I haven't been able to feel it like that again!  I love listening to his heartbeat with my doppler and it's so easy to find it now!  We cleaned out his room this past week and I ordered his bedding!  Just need furniture and a name!  Scotty and I are still disagreeing about the name but hopefully can pick one soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment