Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Weekend wrap up

Saturday morning Kenzie had a game to cheer at!  They are wearing pink for breast cancer this month and I love their new pom poms.  

She also had her first t-ball game!  Last year was a developmental league and this year she is playing 6 and under and the rules are completely different!  
Kenzie did so good!  She hit both times she was up to bat!  She also made the only score of the game!  The score was 21-1......we lost big time!  We played an all boy team and they were 6 year olds on the their second year playing!  Our girls did good and learned a lot!
Later that night we went to a fun party at a pumpkin patch!  The kids had fun running around and playing!

I was exhausted by the time we got home!  Sunday mom and I went to Canton to do some shopping!  The girls stayed home with Scotty.  We had so much fun!  I got lots of good stuff!  We came home just in time to watch the Cowboy game!  Scotty was BBQ'ing and I caught him watching through the window!
Monday, Madi and I ran some errands while Kenzie was at school!  
She keeps saying she wants to be a witch for Halloween but wouldn't wear the big hats that came with them!  She picked this one up and said "I'll be a witch with this one".  We came home and I started working on my Halloween garland to go around my door!
I still have to add some picks and decor to it but I'm happy with how it turned out!  Kenzie wanted to ride her bike when she got home from school!  We practiced in the street for a little bit but it was too busy with cars!  She was having trouble on the sidewalk but finally got it and by the time we went in she was zipping up and down the sidewalk!
  
We stayed outside until daddy got home from work.  She couldn't wait to show him how good she was doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment