Sunday, October 16, 2016

A fun week with friends

Tuesday I had to work all day and had to make arrangements for the kids after school!  Amber took Madi home from school and the kids played! 
I picked Kenzie up and brought her back to my work while I finished up!  She did great!  We rushed to get Madi after work and headed home to swallow dinner before heading out for cheer!  Allie stayed with Madison and they had fun playing while we were gone!  A day like today reinforces why I don't work full time!  The job part is fine but the rushing around afterwards and not getting to spend time with my babies is not worth it!  Kenzie had a half day of school on Wednesday!  Dallas and Blake came over to play!  It was a wild afternoon but the kids had fun!  Dallas stayed and we went to eat when Scotty got off work!
Love them to pieces!  Thursday I left work early due to my back hurting!  It was awful!  I picked Madi up early from school and we went home to lay down and nap!  Dallas came back over after school and the kids played outside all afternoon!

We had cheer practice later on!  It got a little chilly and Madi borrowed one of the girls brothers jackets!
She LOVED it!  I had a hard time getting it off of her to give it back!!  Friday we ran some errands while Kenzie was at school!  We ran into Amber and Reid!  Those two love each other!
Kenzie had a friend from her class come over after school to play for awhile!  
Bebe came over later to spend the night.  The girls wrestled around with her until bedtime!  We had such a fun filled week with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment