Sunday, October 23, 2016

20 weeks

 20 weeks!!!  I'm halfway there.  Probably a little over halfway actually.  I have a feeling that I will deliver a little earlier this go around.  Plus with me having a c-section, that is normally at least a week early anyways.  We will see.  I have been feeling pretty good this week except back pain.  I'm not sure how I'm going to tolerate another 20'ish weeks of my back hurting like this.  It's becoming pretty constant and very annoying.  Laying down obviously makes it feel better but isn't always that easy to do.
I am feeling him kick so much more frequently and Bebe was able to feel him one time.  I can feel him kick the most at night when I'm laying down in bed and around lunchtime.  (mostly when I'm sitting down and kind of hunched over)  I am able to feel him now from the outside of my stomach but he is still so low that not many people have been invited to feel him kick.  I ordered his furniture for his room and anxiously waiting to get it in and set up.

No comments:

Post a Comment