Monday, April 10, 2017

Landon is 1 month old

Oh my sweet boy!  How is he already a month old!  Time is FLYING by and I need it to sloooow down!  He is so sweet and loves to snuggle.
He is about 12 pounds already and outgrowing his clothes daily!  I get so sad taking clothes out of his closet that don't fit him anymore.  His little legs are getting rolls on them and I love his second chin that is coming in.
He is eating about 3 ounces every 2'ish hours during the day.  Night time is going pretty good!  He normally has a long stretch about 5 or 6 hours and then goes to 2 to 3 hours.  I try to feed him around 9'ish and he will wake up about 2:30'ish and then again around 6.  I can't complain about that at all.
He is very smiley and has started to coo and make little sounds!  We are so in love with him.
One week versus one month....

No comments:

Post a Comment