Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Weekend wrap up

We had a wonderful weekend!  We kind of played hookie from Kenzie's 2 t-ball games on Saturday!  Friday she was diagnosed with a UTI and wasn't feeling 100% on Saturday!  Instead we spent the day at Bebe and Papa's house! Dad and I went to the shooting range to shoot our guns for a little while!  This was only my second time shooting and I did pretty dang good!


It was so fun spending some one on one time with my daddy!  Love him so much! We came home and played outside with the girls for awhile!

It was such a nice day and we spent most of it outside!  Sunday was rainy and nasty out.  We spent the morning cleaning up and organizing things around the house!  We decided to venture out for lunch and had fun spending time with my little family.  I found Kenzie's kindergarten picture in her back pack!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I finished up an Easter garland for around the front door!  I love how it turned it out.
Monday me and my little loves ran some errands and then came home to snuggle until we picked Kenzie up from school.


No comments:

Post a Comment