Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Planting flowers with Papa

Saturday morning we went over to Bebe and Papa's house to help plant some flowers.  The girls were so excited and brought some of their gardening (beach) tools.  We went to pick out flowers first.
THIS. DRIVES. ME. CRAZY.
He has worn white tall socks and black shoes for as long as I can remember and I always tease him for it.



They were very proud of their work.  We went inside and dyed eggs with Bebe next.

Bubba hung out in his seat and watched!  He looked so cute in his easter shirt I made him.
Until he had a blow out in it. He sat with his Papa for awhile so I could help with the Easter egg dying.
It was a fun day spent with Bebe and Papa!  My kids are so blessed to have amazing grandparents!  It makes me so happy seeing them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment