Friday, April 14, 2017

Our week

Madison has been walking next to the cart when we shop lately.  Landon's carrier takes up the whole basket part so I need every spare spot for groceries!  She is a big "helper"....

This guy is getting so big!  It's hard to believe he is only a month old.  I went back to the gym Monday morning!  First time in almost 9 months.  I thought I was going to die!  I made it 3 times this week and was proud of myself!  I also took starting pictures and measurements which was depressing!
Tuesday Amber spent the day at the house with us.  She helped me set up my heat press and we made a few shirts.  When the kids got out of school we took them to see the Easter Bunny.
Poor Landon.  
It was very stressful taking pictures with the bunny.  It was so crowded and they only had one lady working it.  We met Jacob and Scotty for dinner afterwards.

Kenzie changed Landon's diaper all by herself on Wednesday!  He tooted right as she took his diaper off and she screamed and jumped!  It was so funny!
Mom had her gall bladder taken out on Wednesday!  She did great and Landon and I went to visit her on Thursday!  Amber picked both kids up from school for me so we could stay and visit longer!
Friday I took the kids to the zoo with Amber and Reid!








We went to ride the monorail and Madison freaked out!  She cried and kept saying I'm scared!  Once we got on it she loved it.

Poor thing was trying to smile but was too scared.
Next up was the carousel.  Again Madison pitched a fit and didn't want to ride it.



No comments:

Post a Comment