Wednesday, June 28, 2017

6 flags

Friday Kenzie and I went to 6 flags with Heidi and Tessi.  Madison and Landon stayed with a sitter and I was so nervous.  This was the first time he had stayed with anyone other than my mom or Amber!
It was so stinking hot but we had a blast.  Kenzie rode all the rides she was tall enough for and begged to ride the ones she couldn't.



She was most excited to ride a "loopy loop".  The shockwave goes upside down twice and she was just tall enough to ride it.
Notice there is no line to ride this ride....it was like this all day.  We walked right up to every ride and this one we ride 4 times without ever having to get out of our seat.  It was such a fun day spent with my big girl!  I was so proud, and shocked, at how brace she was!  

No comments:

Post a Comment