Thursday, June 22, 2017

Our week

Monday was spent lounging around the house in our Jammie's all day.  I did get up and go to the gym and even got there early and ran a mile before my class.  When I came home I found these two snuggling.
Madison loves sitting in Landon's bumbo chair.  Yes she is 3 and can still fit in it.
Tuesday I made my July 4th swag to go around my door.  It had looked so bare on my porch not having anything.
Kenzie had 2 friends over after lunch.  They all squealed and laughed all afternoon.
We went swimming at Ambers house.  The pool was finally warm enough to get Landon in.  I started just by putting his feet in and ended up getting his clothes wet so I just got him all the way in.

He loved it.  I held him for awhile and then we laid him in a baby float.  He kicked back and floated around.
I just love him.  He has started doing rice cereal off and on!  I'm hoping it will help with his spit up, but so far it hasn't.
He seems to like it so far.  Kenzie loves changing his diaper!  She does a pretty good job so I let her sometimes.
Yesterday after I went to the gym we all decided to go swimming.  Scotty swam with the girls while I fed Landon and got him down for a little nap.

We went and had lunch and ran some errands and then Landon and I laid down and took a much needed nap.  Today Kenzie had a play date at her friends house and they swam all day.
Madison and I played and cleaned up around the house while she was gone.  I laid bubba down to play on his piano mat and when I came back he had turned around upside down.  I turned him back around 3 times after he scooted his way around.
His feet are normally kicking on the piano part.  Korie and Dallas came over later to visit and have dinner.  

No comments:

Post a Comment