Thursday, June 22, 2017

Father's Day

This past Sunday was Father's Day and we had the best time celebrating all the dads in the family.  The girls and I woke Scotty up with Starbucks and breakfast and then gave him a gift.
The girls had him make them robot suits out of boxes.
Later on Bebe and Papa came over and then Austin and Leslie came with their kids.  Even though it was Father's Day, the guys did all the cooking!  We had all kinds of steaks and chicken and sides.  It was delicious.  The kids played all afternoon while we all visited!
I caught Bebe and Madi in the pantry with the door closed, snacking....
And dad said he couldn't hear the TV even though it was as loud as it would go....

I am so thankful to have such an amazing daddy.  He has taught me so much and I look up to him more than he will ever know!  I am blessed to have found such a wonderful dad to my babies!  Scotty is so patient and gentle with the kids!  I knew when we were dating that he would be a good dad, but I had no idea just how great he would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment