Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Camp

Kenzie started a day camp at the YMCA on Monday.   Madison and I played play doh and she made me a birthday cake.
I was nervous for Kenzie all day.  I knew she wouldn't know anyone and she looked scared when I left.   When I picked her up she was all smiles and said she had a lot of fun.  Kenzie found a hat in bubbas room that we had forgotten about.  She had bought it at Christmas from a little store her school put on.
It was so sweet of her to think to buy him a present when he wasn't even here yet! She loves him so much.  Kenzie went back to camp on Tuesday.  Madison, Landon and I hung around the house and played while she was gone!  That night she had tball practice and Scotty took her to that!  She was a busy girl!  Today we ran a bunch of errands while she was at camp.  They got to swim today so she was super excited!  We picked her up and went to Ambers house to swim.  They are out of town and we are house sitting.  
  
Bubba swam for about 30 minutes and seemed to enjoy it until he realized he was starving!  The girls had fun swimming with Scotty while I went in and fed Landon and made us some dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment