Sunday, December 17, 2017

Family pictures

A few Sundays ago we attempted family pictures!  It was a disaster!
The girls were not feeling it and Landon kept his hands in his mouth or pulled hair any chance he got!  She sent me a few so I could make Christmas cards.



I can't wait to see the rest!  We went to eat with my parents afterwards!

Tuesday night Scotty took Kenzie and Rylee to Shenanigans and sweet frog while Autumn came over to cut Bebe's hair!
Wednesday he took Madison to Shenanigans to hang out!  I love that he takes the girls on little dates to do things! Landon and I hung out and did a little present wrapping!
He is loving all the new foods he is eating!  
The girls made little gingerbread houses one night!  Their elves, Nick and Sally, brought them.


No comments:

Post a Comment