Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays!  We get to visit with all our family, eat all day and shop all night!  What's not to love?  I am most thankful for my family!  They make me so happy and I am so blessed!
We started out going to Scottys family!  I didn't get many pictures, but the girls had fun playing with their cousins!

Lunch was delicious and then we hung out for a little while before heading over to my parents house!

Landon LOVED all the good food!  He dug right in the minute we put his tray on his chair!

Scotty took the girls home after dinner and mom and I went out to do some shopping!  I got most of my Christmas shopping done for the girls!  The next morning the girls discovered that Nick and Sally were back from the North Pole.

Hopefully they behave while they are here!  Later on I took the girls over to my parents so they could help decorate their tree!

Kenzie stayed the night and Madison came home with me!  I spent the day putting up our Christmas tree and when Kenzie came home we decorated it!

It was a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday spent with family!  We truly are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment